Summer Editorial

Glamping California Coast

5.31.2012


Treebones Resort yurt
 We have some of the most beautiful coastline here in California especially the Big Sur area in Central Coast...still predominantly untouched.  I miss the legendary drive up Highway 1.  It's been a while since we've been up there. And now that summer is almost here, I've been longing to return to one my fave places in the world,even the memory of getting poison oak has not deterred my love for this place. So hikers beware! Although there are plenty of options- from the upper echelon luxury lodging (Post Ranch Inn anyone?) to roughin' it style camping while surrounded by redwoods or the ocean, I'm leaning towards the middle ground with glamping at one of these yurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger