Summer Editorial

Inaluxe Prints

6.18.2012

Inaluxe prints via
Red Winged Fairy Wren (new series)
The Beautiful Firetail (new series)

I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend with your family. In honor of my dad and our last name that means "wings",  just wanted to share these colorful prints.

My love for prints and affinity for winged creatures, especially birds, continue with these illustrations by Inaluxe for Earth Greetings. Inaluxe is an illustration and design studio created by the talented Australian duo, Kristina Sostarko and Jason Odd. I am loving their new series "Of Botany & Birds",  inspired by the native Australian bush and of course, birds!

One of my faves....I have this beautiful print that celebrates togetherness as well as individuality.

Kindred Spirits

I also enjoyed the opportunity to introduce and showcase some of our products at a trunk show in Manhattan Beach this past weekend. Thank you to the ladies who hosted the show and to those who stopped by and supported our shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger