Summer Editorial

Happy Friday!

10.05.2012

 One of the most beautiful everyday occurrence in nature when location and weather status can all come together...is an amazing sunset. I'm no meteorologist, but if you're lucky enough depending on the atmospheric pressure and timing, you may even witness the so called "green flash" phenomenon. I've witnessed it maybe three times, but it's more of a sliver of green light as the sun hits the horizon right at the last few seconds before its sets. I remember a friend telling me this phenomenon. It's still pretty exciting whenever I witness it and I'm grateful that she shared it with me.

Well, there's nothing like a sunset on the beach, but we are pretty lucky to get this view from our place. I love this image of the silhouettes of palm trees scattered through a canvas of beautiful yellow-orange and clouds from across the canyon in our neighborhood. Wherever you maybe, enjoy an amazing sunset this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger