Summer Editorial

Happy New Year!

12.31.2012


Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year!And like always this year has flown by so fast,especially the past couple of months with the holiday gift giving. I've learned a lot through this journey and continue to be inspired by all the designs I come across, the makers and designers I've worked with and of course, all of you who have come to know us and been there along the way. I love getting to know you and getting your feedback. Thank you for all your support of our new shop this past year.  And our name is only fitting as birds continue to soar and fly to different places, we are continuously moving, changing, growing and discovering. I  look forward to the coming year as I share more inspiration and beautiful finds with you. So here's to more adventures and discoveries. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger