Summer Editorial

Design Function: To Catch, Hold and Store Items

1.15.2013

 
Bookhou Field Storage Box
Linen Bread Bag
laundry basket
Sack
Fabric Bucket

Felted Basket
For the new year, there's always an intent to purge, clean and organize. While there are the practical yet monochromatic boring plastic bins that come in all sizes out there, I'm somehow drawn to explore other means to hide my mess. Enter the lovely options of fabric containers. And what better way to combine the beauty of textile prints with functionality to catch and store all the loose items, clutter, bits and bobs around the house. I love Bookhou's textile prints (available in our shop) and my little textile storage holds all the little items around my workspace while looking oh so pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger