Summer Editorial

Feminine + Beautiful Design: Edeline Lee

1.03.2013


Remember those memories or dreams of playing dress up when you were a little girl?Except now you actually discover and have access to the most beautiful feminine dresses. I instantly fell in love with the textiles and tailoring of the creative designs by London based Canadian Edeline Lee. There are times when I just want a break from my easy going casual outfit-jeans and comfy cardigans (yes it does get cold in Southern Cal!) and don the prettiest dresses. Would've loved to have worn one of these for a New Year Eve's party. That's if we actually went out but opted for a mellow night instead. No sequins or sparkly ensemble for me! I'm drawn to the understated simplicity and silhouettes of these dresses that perfectly balance the contemporary spirit with the style of days gone by. Her designs feature precised and flattering cuts with just the right amount of detailing that beckon a special night out while easily wearable for the day time. Plus she managed to incorporate one of my favorite shades of blue...and what about those shoes? Aaah pure loveliness!

{First 3 photos by Eisaku Minakata/Courtesy of Edeline Lee via Vogue }
{Last 4 images of some of my favorite dresses from her Spring/Summer 2013 line via }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger