Summer Editorial

Open House: Interior Design by Nickey Kehoe

1.21.2013


 When I was growing up, I went to a lot of open houses with my family. With a love for real estate, I've seen many homes in the Los Angeles area with various styles of architecture and design. Whether Spanish Mediterranean, English Tudor, Modern Mid Century or Craftsman style homes....you name it I've seen it. We've moved a lot of times, let's just say it's beyond what you can count with your fingers. My friends have said that they measured how long they've known me by the number of homes we've lived in rather than the years. While I now reside in a different city (yes another move), I still enjoy getting a glimpse of homes from around the globe with only a click away. Even though my adopted city is located in a beautiful setting, I do miss my hometown. With all the stereotypical reasons to be annoyed with LA (traffic, too trendy Hollywood type folks, smog alert), I've only grown more fond of it since I've been away for a few years. It's great to see the transformations happening in several areas from Eagle Rock to Venice Beach.  So it's only fitting that I pay homage and feature a home from the City of Angels. I love the cozy interior of this Venice Beach residence photographed by Amy Neunsigner and designed by LA-based residential and commercial design firm/shop Nickey Kehoe. Love their furniture collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger