Summer Editorial

Fashion Love: Month of Sundays

6.17.2013


I'm swooning over the spring/summer and fall collections by Finnish Label Month of Sundays. This beautiful line of clothing and accessories was launched on autumn/winter 2011/12  by designer sisters Milla and Iina Kettunen. Who can resist the simplicity of form and details in their designs? From the clean lines, the way the fabric falls and simple color palette...amazing! I love that they used my favorite color blue as the background in their photos as well. Their design aesthetic is also consistent in the beautifully made bags and small leather goods they produce.

On a side note, it's funny somehow I found another line with the day of the week in the name. Remember my Thursday/Sunday post?

Images via Month of Sundays

2 comments:

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger