Summer Editorial

Time for a Picnic

6.18.2013


Must pack yummy sandwich and lemonade
something sweet
Who knew it's International Picnic Day today? Thanks to Christina of Studio Patro for letting me know. It's just an informal day of celebrating a great meal outdoors. I've been meaning to post about picnics since our glimpse of a Pop-up Picnic while walking at Sunset Cliffs. I didn't mean to stare at the couple but hey there's been so many pop-up things goin' on...it was an interesting idea and another option for those special occasions. It inspired me to go on a picnic, but I prefer a more low key, grab and go, "flop down on the beach" type of picnic. There's also been so many beautiful images of picnics and dining alfresco in Pinterest that I had to share. While the picnic basket is adorable, I much prefer a backpack especially for trekking to a Hollywood Bowl concert. Here are some more fun facts about picnics via Foodimentary. And some of our picks from our shop for a picnic: throw / tea towel / storage basket / linen tote   Enjoy your day and maybe this will inspire you to dine alfresco or have a picnic. Well, if you're still at work, maybe even eat outside! Mangia!
Picnics: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Essentials : Backpack / Basket
Food: 1 / 2 / 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger