Summer Editorial

Fashion Love: Atelier Delphine

3.11.2014



I love loungin' around and warm weather... so I was thrilled to spot the new collection over at Honey Kennedy blog from a local label, Atelier Delphine, by designer Yuka Izutsu . Her new pieces are the ultimate comfy loungin' wear or an out-and-about ensemble, especially for the heat wave we've been having.  Plus the clothing line is based out of one of my favorite cities in the LA area-Pasadena, the home of the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl (and to think I use to jog around that stadium,yikes!). I had the pleasure of meeting Yuka last year at the Echo Park Craft Fair and I had to pick up one of her designs. I love the combination of chambray, pops of color and the easy breezy vibe... and now which one to choose?

All images from Atelier Delphine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger