Summer Editorial

Fashion Love: Sayaka Davis

11.06.2014

While I do love the sunshine and beach weather (it was in the 80s again today and it's Nov!), sometimes it's just nice to throw on a fall ensemble and bask in the glory of sweater weather. I know it's always greener on the other side, but after seeing the new Sayaka Davis Fall collection, I just want to wear all  her beautiful modern knits. The label was launched in 2012 by the designer, Sayaka Tokimoto Davis. Hailing from Japan, she creates a harmony of sophistication and excitement to design clean, yet modern and unique silhouettes with a keen attention to detail and beautiful textiles. I love her delicate minimalist yet sculptural approach to her jewelry collection...just the kind of pieces I can add to my collection.


Lookbook images via Sayaka Davis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger